It’s time to exfoliate, tighten and brighten your skin! Dermaplaning is the equal to male shaving, but an epidermal level to eradicate vellus hairs and exfoliate at a deeper level the stratum corneum layer.
Mechanically, all of the dead skin and facial hair are gently removed, thus stimulating collagen production which leads to tight and smooth skin. Includes extractions.
- removes vellus and some thicker growth hairs
- removes stratum corneum cells – the dry dead layer at the very surface
- increases product absorption
- stimulates circulation at a blood and lymph level
- enhances natural sloughing of the skin
- softens the appearance of rhytids
- minimizes the appearance of pores
- reduces hyperpigmentation and evens skin tone
- improves elasticity and texture of the skin
- produces a cleaner, fresher, livelier appearance to the skin